The Unbroken Reverie

...the spirit never ceases to flourish.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Back to School!

Written by Mike Gallego

Oh curd! I’ve been left behind! Nobody’s online in my Y!M list!

3 hrs to go till the 1st bell of the school year rings, now I think I wouldn’t be able to have my sleep anymore. Well I wasn’t so excited. I still couldn’t believe how my imagination got me to so far far-away. I tried to sleep but anyhow still couldn’t get to sleep. 4:15AM… so still have my time to blog, I’ll just be waiting till 5 to prepare for school and go!

And since I wasn’t able to attend and hear a mass last Sunday, I’m going to school early this day to catch up with the mass in the small chapel.

I wish I’d feel the same sum of happiness I had during my 1-Rinaldi days and I wanna say this one more time: being a part of the class 1-Rinaldi has been so great for me. I got to know myself better; it was a self-realization experience. It has taught me lots of things, such on how to ride a jeepney, talk in front of different people, serve in the mass, and file metals.

Surely, I am going to miss a lot of things about the past. I will miss my former classmates, my teachers, aqua blue gym and PE uniform, the Rinaldi classroom, and all the memories I've had. But now it's time to leave the past and welcome a new beginning.

0 Comment(s) -: