The Unbroken Reverie

...the spirit never ceases to flourish.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Sarap mag-Nescafé Classic 'pag Umuulan!

Written by Mike Gallego



Thank God, PAGASA, Dep-Ed, CHEd, typhoon and those who prayed for another no classes day! I really didn’t want to go to school today because I hate Sir JP Rosal’s subject – Drafting (I get high grades on my plates but it takes me two to three hours just to finish one… teachers should understand that a student doesn’t do only one thing within a day, so don’t give us loads of home works! Ha-ha!); today is the submission of all our plates or exercises whatever you call it and I didn’t finish them.



Student Leaders Assembly was cancelled last Wednesday because of you know, strong winds and flash floods, and I still don’t know where our P375.00 and donations will go now that yeah, it was cancelled. Ha-ha! LSGH’s field trip in EK was also cancelled that day, so good for them.

I was supposed to write about something with sense but I’ve lost my appetite, so um… sorry. Ha-ha!

(Ambiguous antecedent) Sir Carpio did something to Paolo that made him cry last Monday. Bad Sir Carpio... he doesn’t seem to understand that we are also humans who have mistakes! Well, all I can say to Paolo, we have to get used that we are popular students and teachers are expecting a lot from us, oh well! And I like what you did; it is hard to express emotion especially because we, men have been fooled into the idea that crying is only something girls can do. We have feelings too, so whatever it is, we need to let it out.


I wonder if a Bosconian can also embrace a friend like in the picture above without being reprimanded. Thanks to Kevin Pacis for the picture, again… Ha! Ha!

Hayy... I am one year older now, so hopefully a year wiser! Hehe! Enjoy your weekends! Que Dios te bendiga!

11 Comment(s) -:

Anonymous said...

here's the comment so demanding! ERR! haha. you should have prayed harder. ang hina nman nung ulan ehh:))

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk... boy-demanding.. that's DM! ahahha

anyway... happy birthday Don Giovanni Bosco!!!

haha...wala masama sa hugs! ahaha wag mo kasi laswaan pagHug mo sa frens mo! ahahah joke

JM said...

Wow, that is so weird, kids calling Paul Sir JP Rosal. Hahaha... wala lang. =P

Anonymous said...

go ken, it's your birthday! haha! thanks for commenting... and also you chy!

JM, you know Rosal? haha! i like his hairstyle, tell it to him! bleh!!

Anonymous said...

saint john bosco, our loving father, happy birthaday!! ilabas ang litson at ang 2 kaha ng beer!!tagayna!!joke!!haha...ambiguous!!vague

Anonymous said...

haha..mai kaha bang beer??

Anonymous said...

ayun! makulay ang site....naks! hindi pa kasi sabihin sakin ang software;) joke, nway,

cge, magaling! may tungkol kay demonyo at sakin:)) yes! papuri^:)^


e2 lang una ... may gagawin pa ko

Mike Gallego said...

right paolo. goodnight! hahaha!

Kev12 said...

Tnx!!

Uhm.. I think I'm now addopting to the Firefox world., at first, tingin ko mas maganda pa rin IE7 pero now., I think Firefox is better.. pwede kasi themes eh.

And oh., I've also seen that, a helpful hand in blogging. :)

Hay., umuulan na naman., well., masaya naman kasi walang pasok. Whee! :) hehe

TC, enjoy your monday to0 and Happy Blogging! ^_^

Mike Gallego said...

Kapitero, it's ambiguous! the referent (he) has two possible antecedents (carpio and paolo) so i'm sure it's ambiguous! haha!

Kev, yeap yeap, firefox is better... and no! i wanna go to school already, i already miss my friends and teachers. hehe!

Mike Gallego said...

PS: especially Mr. Carpio. I don't know... I always feel a thrill when he's inside the room...