The Unbroken Reverie

...the spirit never ceases to flourish.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

2008 Sulok Blog Awards

Written by Mike Gallego

I made this entry to award those bloggers who have excelled in their own blogging fields. This entry was inspired by Earls’ award. Thanks dude!

For the first award:
I LOVE BLOGGING award

  • Goes to the person who blogs religiously.
  • Never tires of blogging.
  • Shows blogging prowess.

And the sulok goes to: Arrested Magikero



The next award:

I BLOG ABOUT EVERYTHING award

  • Goes to the most random blogger.
  • Having seeming ecstatic entries.
  • Blogs about EVERYTHING.

And the sulok goes to: Outrageous Zone


The next award:
THOUGHT DIGGER award

  • Goes to the person who I think has the deepest entries.
  • Entries are very reflective.

And the sulok goes to: CJ de Silva



And the last award:

I'M SO EMO award

  • Goes to the person with the most emo entries.
  • Very pensive, very wistful.

And the sulok goes to: Exposed Vanity


Congratulations to the winners! May have a part two up my sleeve.

5 Comment(s) -:

Anonymous said...

it took me a while to realized that my blog is on the list..

That was killer dude. wow. thanks mike. ill share this award with the readers who find time to drop by and swallow my silliness.. thanks.. thank you! :)

Mike Gallego said...

haha! sure, sure! ^__^...

Rhyan Outrageous said...

thanks mike! :) just saw it right now. thanks so much again! :)

Mike Gallego said...

no problem.

Anonymous said...

I'm so EMO award? Haha.
I only realized now that I got the award. Thank you so much!

And if ever I would award you, I'm certain I'd give you:
MOST VERSATILE BLOGGER EVER.
since you write about almost everything, and you never fail to amaze me how you write it.

have a nice day!