The Unbroken Reverie

...the spirit never ceases to flourish.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Welcome to the Corner

Written by Mike Gallego

No way! It's another attempt to start a blog. When I was making my layout, I was like, “Oh no, I can’t work on this anymore. I don’t know how to use blogger now!” But now, “Wow! This is cool! I’m so good.” Now it’s finally up, thanks to some friends for being my inspiration.



Before anything else, you need to know first the blogger, I know some of you know me already but, maybe, I need to do this for the sake of those who don’t.

You can call me Mike. If you know my real full name, then you’re cool! You don’t care about my nationality or citizenship. My age is… I forgot, I’m guessing… somewhere around 8,892,298,809,272,049 year-old, maybe a little older... That was a joke, and you know right? I’m a teenage boy and I’m a high school student of Don Bosco Technical CollegeMandaluyong City. (EDIT: Some parts were deleted.) Not very smart but I can proudly say that I excel in many things – at least self-proclaimed. My religion is Christian, and my church is the Catholic Church. I live life according to values, look life at its best, and do things without mediocrity. I live somewhere in the city of “B,” Makati City. Eating, sleeping, showering, swimming, badminton, PS2 soon 3, music, the stage, singing, talking, books, reading and writing are my hobbies and interests. I would love to see what the future holds for me now. I am unique. Surefire!

May my this website contribute in someway to the maturity that the world needs and to the maturity that I’m going through as I walk the road of creativeness and justice.

I think I’ve said enough and that's comprehensive enough too, but if you want more, you can go to my MULTIPLY.

Welcome to Sulok!

4 Comment(s) -:

Mike Gallego said...

i'm new here again so please post! hahah!.. if you want me to continue this!

lol.. joke. haha!

Mike Gallego said...

the time and date of this entry is wrong! i don't know. how do you fix it?

Anonymous said...

I like your blog so much.
There, I added a comment na, I just went back to comment. WUDJUNILIB? =))

Mike Gallego said...

so much? haha. thanks then.