The Unbroken Reverie

...the spirit never ceases to flourish.

Friday, May 25, 2007

A Random Entry

Written by Mike Gallego

I am starting to write an entry again that I do not understand; I have a feeling that this post is going to be short since there is nothing really to write about. My mind is just empty now; got too shallow from boring no-classes days and all-day stress from people in Y!M, (boo me!) I wish to find a place where I can have a silent break from all to reflect; this Corner doesn’t help. I also wish I can relax in a cold place away from Manila or take a vacation in a tranquil place.

Anyway, I went out with my cousins last May 19. We had our lunch at the Manila Hotel, next we went to Star City. Then after, we had our dinner in Blue Bay Buffet by the Bay. We also went to Roxas Boulevard that night to see some bands and got home at 2 in the morning so I had enough of the vain moments. I was also the babysitter baby, Janine that day.

Anyway again, I really want to go to school now. My summer has been really boring. I was supposed to go to Cebu for Sal Terrae 11 last April 21 to April 30 for a once-in-a-lifetime experience with my fellow Bosconian. I wasn’t able to come though, because I had chickenpox.

Again, anyway, there is a person in Y!M, (what name should I give her?) alright, Smile… who always thinks of me as an immature and silly boy. (WTH?) For me that’s crazy, but that’s her personal view anyway, I don’t care. Some say on the other hand, my words are too mature for my age; someone even commented to me in Friendster that says, “I cannot imagine a sophomore like you could write journals that are really nice and touching.” and another one saying like you will never think that my journals in school are authored by a fourteen year-old; that was really an “OMG” stuff. Well that was before I guess, and not at all. Smile could be right! (Laughs…)

Now to make this post long… I would like to share with you a song by Leehom Wang, since he’s my favorite. (Laughs…) Ni He Wo, this is a cool song, come on, play it and enjoy!


Alright, alright… do you want to know something? Got a question? Am I cut? Are you curious? Ask… here is your chance to ask me any question. Ask me anything and I would be more than glad to answer. Please use the query form at the upper right-hand division of this page to send your questions. I would be posting the questions together with my answers plus the name of the asker (or if you want to remain anonymous, just write there “anonymous”) to my Q&A blog. Thanks!

Now how was my entry this day? For me, it is simply nothing. Same with my previous posts, one topic after another. So I will just end up this post… I’m going to go and hope you ll all have a good weekend.

By the way, thanks for your support on my previous entry “Thanks for the 250 Hits” (laughs…) I got 11 comments anyway, that’s cool.

9 Comment(s) -:

Mike Gallego said...

My site is growing. i will need to have a new layout by June.

Rhyan Outrageous said...

anotehr lay-out? ang ganda na nga niyan eh :) grbe. i like ur designs

Anonymous said...

She`s my baby :>
Janine. =))

Anonymous said...

nice header you got there. and i like those sidebar stuff - those moving gifs. :)) ala lang. naaliw.

Anonymous said...

Something here looks heavily familiar... hehehehe

Mike Gallego said...

Oye Darwin, i'm sorry >.<... haha! it is ok, right?

and.. Thanks Kevin..:>

Anonymous said...

ur 4th paragraph :)) that's so true. ur the 1st and youngest person i've met na sobra hilig sa journalism and good at it(ha?). Haha! Keep it up ^^,

Anonymous said...

DM :)

You look good as a nanny. And Juvy looks so pretty. :D

Take care. I got a blog. Link ex?

Mike Gallego said...

i'll try jessica, and thank you... to cathe, it's up! d[^__^]b and i cannot frenglish this anymore. great 'travail' there! haha! merci!