The Unbroken Reverie

...the spirit never ceases to flourish.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's Sharing Time!

Written by Mike Gallego

10 days to go and another year will be added to my age.

Thanks to... uhhem, my family for always being there, and for being so supportive. Without you, I wouldn't be here.

To all my friends... you guys are the best, I mean all of you... you don't know how much I am glad about you guys, I treasure you a lot. I don't think I could do much without your support. I am so glad that I've known you. I always enjoy our hangouts.

Classmates and schoolmates... thank you guys, going to school has been fun because of you.

Thanks for all the memories, and for all the experiences; good or bad... without them, I would not become who I am right now. (I know it's cliché! Ha! Ha!) I had a very great 14 years, I wish that my 15th year will be even better... of course, with the help of you guys.

Change topic! Ha! Ha!

As the Vice President of my class, I'm afraid my classmates would no longer have the chance to get the rewards and the recognitions they deserve. This is funny... oh well!

Anyway... Gab and I went to watch Harry Potter at Shang last July 20. The movie was awesome, though a little less fascinating than I expected.

"You will lose... everything!" Damn I really like this line. Ha! Ha! So here are the pictures:



The next day, 21, was my niece's christening. The sacrament was held at the Sanctuario de San Antonio in Forbes Park, followed by the reception at Kamay Kainan in Market! Market! And since we're already there at M!2, cousins and I decided to play at Timezone before we went home.



Last Friday, after school, watched Ouija at Glorietta4. In fairness to the movie, it was sold out. Ha! Ha! Yesterday, we're supposed to watch The Simpsons, but since "INDIAN" happened, we are moving the schedule next week. I need to watch! I NEED!

Aight, till here... still have lots of projects and homeworks to do.


UPDATED!

8 Comment(s) -:

Anonymous said...

KUYA MIKE!!! malapit na bday mo! ahahah HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

yes, you'll be turning a year older...well advance happy b-day and may God bless you more b-days to come! Good Luck! Treat me in school!

Rhyan Outrageous said...

what are you trying to say here? as vice president...would no longer have any chances to get...huh? haha. jokes. nyways, I also posted 2 out of 6 of my entries. all the other junk would come out soon. hope u could comment as well.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday dm...

muwaaaahh!!

=))

Anonymous said...

i haven't watched it either. ;;)
btw, happy birthday to us. =))

Kev12 said...

Ooh.. happy birthday..
Another year comes by!
God Bless!

And.. okie.
Good luck din sa studies muh.. ^_^

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you!!(BLOW OUT)!!!





"Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds. "
-- buddha

Anonymous said...

you`re old!:)) happy birthday!