The Unbroken Reverie

...the spirit never ceases to flourish.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

It's You and Me... NO! It's Just Me!

Written by Mike Gallego

Just came home from Ortigas a little while ago with Sir Chua (Physics teacher), Paolo B. (2-Kowalski), and Gab C. (2-Versiglia). We watched 'Transformers' at exactly 3:00PM today in Podium. The movie was great! And if I would rate it from 1-10, I would give them 9! The animations were super awesome. The story was short, but the action was really long and the editing was amazing. It has action scenes more than worth paying to watch at the Podium, or even at the iMAX!


Ok, Paolo came late again, and he looked similar today with Harry Potter in the poster (laughs!) My phone got empty batt. so I do not have any picture to put here. From Podium, we transferred to SM Megamall so we ended up dining in at El Pollo Loco.

We are planning to watch 'Harry Potter' at the SM Mall of Asia on July 14, and if you wanna come with us, just tell me, comment it here. Don't be shy! Haha!

UPDATED my Silipin sa Sulok site.

7 Comment(s) -:

Rhyan Outrageous said...

I also watched that movie yesterday. Haha. It was so good. Anyways. =)

Rhyan Outrageous said...

oh by the way, see ya there sa SM mall of asia next saturday. Haha. =P kasama namin si Mr. Ogrimen. Elk. Haha. Jokes. Peace. =D

Anonymous said...

I watched transformers rin last week. It was coooool. ;;)

Mike Gallego said...

I've got loads of work to do today... will update again when i've got time!

blogerista said...

droppin by..
wow, ang daming magagandang films lately.. sana makapanood din ako..

Kev12 said...

astig ang Transformers!!
..Kahit 'di ko pa napapanood!! haha.. sayang... Harry Potter papanoorin eh..

Oh well.. here's my reply to your comment:

*Oohh.. oo nga.. parehas tayo.

"good things always come from positive thoughts. it all really depends on how we look at things."

Maybe that quotation you gave is always right.. it depends on how we move and act like in every thing we do, there's always a chance.

Kev12 said...

SLA??.. I think our school's not that active these past 2 years.. The last SLA seminar I've attended was last 2005 pah..
And wala pang sinasabi sa amin about that eh..

Well., tnx for the drop!! :D