The Unbroken Reverie

...the spirit never ceases to flourish.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I am Kind of a Big Deal

Written by Mike Gallego

A lot of painful experiences have happened in just a short span of time. I had moved on and so the person involved. We were already happy with our lives during the weeks we were ignoring one another, and I realized that I was better off without that person. But there were moments when I felt so empty; there was a chronic emotion that tells me that there was wrong. I decided to do something to correct it and did it, but I think it did not work. I only ended up hurting myself and that person I consider a huge and important part of my life. However, I still hope that we could work out a solution to our problem.

As of now, I should be focusing more on the abundances that God has bestowed upon me. Opportunities, chances... it keeps on coming. I got picked once again as a contestant for the ACAPAS, the Inter-Don Bosco School Academic and Pastoral Competition, in Values Integration. I have also been chosen to write, direct and edit a video representing the values and morals in the early episode of the life of Jesus, "The Finding in the Temple", that will be the entry of Don Bosco-Mandaluyong in the "ACAPAS Film-Making Competition". This year's ACAPAS is going to absolutely be more challenging than last year, since all Don Bosco schools from North-Province to South-Province will be participating. There is also a big chance for me to compete in either English or Filipino descriptive writing contest.

Alright, so before I forget to mention, I love the whole new look and feel of my page.

0 Comment(s) -: