The Unbroken Reverie

...the spirit never ceases to flourish.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So Much To Blog

Written by Mike Gallego

Hey friends. So I'm back to blogging. Of course. So have I been away for how many days? Let's count; 1, 2, 3, 4... 54! Haha! And why did I even make the effort to count that? Haha! I don't know why. Let us proceed...

Let's start with... October 6. I, with my friends, Paolo and Marvin, went to the SM Mall of Asia to watch "Resident Evil: Extinction" and Star City to have some rides. We thought that that day would be really memorable for the three of us; we suspected that we'd understand each other perfectly since we share some interests and expertises especially in politics and economics... but everything didn't actually turn out as we expected. I'm not sure.



Last October 13, Carlos Guerrero celebrated his 16th birthday at somewhere in Aguinaldo, I forgot the name of the venue but as I remember it's near the AFP Theater. Most of his guests of course were from Don Bosco too; though I was the only 2nd year high school student there, I still enjoyed the night because nobody made me feel O.P.. Some faculty staffs and Student Council Officers were there as well.



(Sorry for my camera-phone's poor photographic quality.)

October 22. I saw four poor little children at the gasoline station near McKinley Rd. in Ayala. I decided to buy them 4 McChicken-Spaghetti meals with drinks for the mere reason that I was bored and I wanted to make those poor children feel that they are loved. I enjoy giving. I only honestly enjoy helping. I don't feel different from others. Everyone only hopes for justice and equality... for a meaningful life. Well, I didn't write this to boast the virtue that I did, but to encourage you to do the kind of thing for others. There are so many people in this world who live in comfort and luxury; while there are also many people who are suffering in poverty and starvation. - When was the last time you showed love and regards to the less fortunate?

October 28, I with my cousins were having our dinner at a restaurant in Greenbelt, Ayala when my best friend, Paolo messaged me about Global Fun Carnival; So after we had our meal, we headed to Pasay to experience Global Fun. LoL.




November 1 was as usual. Cemeteries.


I have the widest smile ever in the cemetery.

Finally, Last November 17, we went to Los Baños, Laguna for our Educational Outbound Program with Lakbay Kalikasan. Our EOP this year focused a lot on ecological system. We visited the museum in UPLB and the Makiling Botanical Gardens. There, we saw a lot of preserved species displayed in their museum and different variety of tall trees. After seeing those, we had our lunch in our bus. Excitedly waiting for the real adventure of our EOP - trekking. After our lunch, we proceeded to the Center for Philippine Raptors which is situated only near the Botanical Garden of Makiling; there we saw different eagles and raptors. Aside from just viewing and sight-seeings, we'd also gone to trekking which has really been a challenge for some of us, especially for the big ones. Through my experience with Lakbay Kalikasan, I can agree that Lakbay really helps in increasing the sensitivity and stewardship of the students toward the environment.




So that's all... I guess... Hmmm, no, that's not all... for the past 54 days! Whatever! I'll be gone for now... bye!

9 Comment(s) -:

Anonymous said...

hey dan. ayan na comment mo :)) haha uhmm . onga eh masyado akong interested sa buhay mo . :))
and uhh. who's the teacher that's torturing you? :))
awwwwwwwwwww kawawa ka naman..
haha
uhh un lang.. and uhmm akala ko pa nman may blog k about the interaction wala pa..

Anonymous said...

hey mike! ahaha ano ba talga tawag sau!? DM? Mike? Dan? Michael?! ahah
u really look fat sa pic. haha..

Mike Gallego said...

@KEN...

whatever you wanna call me... i don't care! lol. you're still fatter than me!


@STEFFI...

teacher, torturing me? nobody. haha! nobody can do that to me. and yah, i only forgot to blog our interaction. i'll just include it in my next entry.

Anonymous said...

wow nman! lhat ng activiies m ha, enumerated s blog m and ganda ng blog m...xencia na la ako hilig s gnyan..hrap kc gumawa...bye! ^_^

Mike Gallego said...

hehe.. thanks aaron. =) tc!

Anonymous said...

nuh-uh... im not fat! heavy, yes.. but not fat. ahahah

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

ken is fat. hahahaha!
nice entries... hehehehe!

Mike Gallego said...

he is. haha!